Pokemon V. White: DBNZC Part 2 - A Gift from the Turtle Hermit. Sorry it took me so long to make episode 2, my computer is being stupidly slow while processing these videos, new episodes will be out faster soon.
Fateful Encounter! We meet our new best friend in this episode!
Nuzlocke challenges require lots of training, and I have included the whole thing, with certain speed-ups, of course.
We meet a strange trainer N, and the mystical organization - Team Plazma, I wonder what kind of threat they are bringing to this world?
I can't think of what to type more so here is some Copy and Pasting:
For those of you who don't know what is Nuzlocke, it is a set of challenge to make Pokemon harder, and to make it Dragon Ball themed, here are the rules I am going to follow:
1. Fateful Encounter: You are only allowed to catch the first Pokemon you encounter in Each Route (Not even different Cave floors)! It is optional if you catch the first pokemon, but you can only catch the first pokemon.
2. Warrior's Name: Must nickname every Pokemon I catch with a different nickname, must relate to Dragon Ball, and the nickname must be based on the Pokemon's appearance or move.
3. Goku's Sacrifice: Everytime a Pokemon faint's, it gets sent to the other world (Dead Box) and cannot be healed until Rule #4 is achieved.
4. Wish of the Dragon Balls: Everytime you beat 2 gyms, you are allowed to revive 1 Pokemon from the dead box, if you choose not to revive the Pokemon and leave the city, the wish will disappear.
5. Hope of the Namekian Dragon Balls: If all of your team dies and you "black out", the game is over and you lose. However, if you've had a wish saved up before and you didn't use it, you get to revive 3 Pokemon from the dead box per wish you have not used.
Tags: Pokemon V. White: DBNZC Part 2 - A Gift from the Turtle Hermit, Pokémon (Business Operation), Volt White, Nuzlocke, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball (Adapted Work)