Mixing Cobalt Teal - Michael Harding Oil Colour with Vicki Norman. British plein air artist and tutor Vicki Norman experiments with Michael Harding's Cobalt Teal Oil Colour. For landscape, portrait and non figurative painters alike, this is a fabulously delicious vivid colour. Introduced into the range for its incomparable colour, handling and coverage.
• Vicki Norman's website: http://www.vickinormanstudio.com
Michael Harding paints are made by hand, using techniques which date back to the days of the Old Masters. There is a very simple reason for this painstaking process: to create colours that are true and vibrant, and paint which is beautiful and durable.
• Michael Harding Oil Colour at Jackson's: https://www.jacksonsart.com/brands/michael-harding
Michael Harding Oil Colours used in this demonstration:
• Cobalt Teal: https://www.jacksonsart.com/search/?q=michael+harding+cobalt+teal
• Cadmium Yellow Lemon: https://www.jacksonsart.com/search/?q=michael+harding+cadmium+yellow+lemon
• Magenta: https://www.jacksonsart.com/search/?q=michael+harding+magenta
• Titanium White: https://www.jacksonsart.com/search/?q=michael+harding+titanium+white
• Cadmium Red Light: https://www.jacksonsart.com/search/?q=michael+harding+cadmium+red+light
• Neutral Grey: https://www.jacksonsart.com/search/?q=michael+harding+neutral+grey
Tags: Mixing Cobalt Teal - Michael Harding Oil Colour with Vicki Norman, Vicki Norman, plein air, artist, michael harding, art, paint, colour, oil colour, mixing, british, uk, engligh, experiment, technique, tutorial, cobalt teal, cadmium yellow, magenta, titanium white, cadmium red, neutral grey, blending, pigments, palette, palette knife